Saturday 21. December 2013
Our X-Mas present for you: once again legendary teacher Yogeswari blesses us with her present at B.Yoga.
Please join us for a luscious backbend fiesta, Jivamukti Style, to uplift your spirits before the holidays. The workshop will be followed by a vegan brunch and sharing Satsang with Yogeswari.
Vegan X-Mas brunch: The act of cooking/ eating as a spiritual practice.
Vegan brunch will be Potluck style ( each one of us bring something cooked at home to share with the others).Vegan recipes will be spread to the attendants registered. You can join the Brunch independently of the workshop or not. Please register at the front desk or via email.
– This food is the gift of the whole universe: the earth, the sky, numerous living beings, and much hard, loving work.
– May we eat with mindfulness and gratitude so as to be worthy to receive it.
– May we recognize and transform our unwholesome mental formations, especially our greed, and learn to eat with moderation.
– May we keep our compassion alive by eating in such a way that we reduce the suffering of living beings, preserve our planet, and reverse the process of global warming.
– We accept this food so that we may nurture our sisterhood and brotherhood, strengthen our community, and nourish our ideal of serving all living beings.
Based at Jivamukti Yoga School in New York since 1999, Yogeswari is a popular Advanced Certified Teacher, who teaches around the world. She is known for her vigorous and seamless Vinyasa sequencing, as well as for her thought provoking philosophical teachings. Yogeswari has taken many Jivamukti teachers through their Apprenticeships, and has co-taught Jivamukti Teacher Trainings with Sharon Gannon and David Life in the US and Germany. She co-facilitated Jivamukti Teacher Trainings at Blue Spirit Retreat Center in Costa Rica in June 2012, with Jeffrey Cohen and also in Dorest England, UK with in October 2012.
This year, Yogeswari will co-facilitated the Jivamukti Teacher Training at Fraueninsel im Chiemsee in Germany, with Patrick Broome.
21.12.13 10:00-13:00 Workshop
21.12.13 13:00-15:00 Brunch
Workshop reserved in advanced 90.-
B.Yoga members 80.-
Students/unemployed or people in need 40.-
RESERVE VIA EMAIL email@example.com NAMASTE!