Come retune your body, mind, & spirit this fall with a 5-day cleansing yoga retreat program right in the heart of the city. As we step into the cooler, more introspective, months of the year we invite you to renew, reflect, slow down and clean out to find balance and health. Join B.Yoga teachers Emily Pease & Aysa Stettler, together with Tania Gauch the creatrix of Juice Uncomplicated, for this in-city retreat:
FR 21.10 @ 7:15 – 9:15
Welcome & Introduction, Mindful Morning Practice 1 (Shaucha – Purification)
SA 22.10 @ 9:15 – 11:15
Mindful Morning Practice 2 (Santosha – Contentment)
SU 23.10 @ 9:15 – 11:15
Mindful Morning Practice 3 (Tapas – Discipline, Heat)
MO 24.10 @ 7:15 – 9:15
Mindful Morning Practice 4 (Svadhyaya – Self-Study)
TU 25.10 @ 7:15 – 9:15
Mindful Morning Practice 5 (Ishvara Pranidhana – Devotion), Closing
Take this intentional pause to cultivate a deeper connection to that which matters most to you. Within the loving support of community you will shed ama (Sanskrit for “that which harms or weakens”), dive inwards and come back home to your vibrant Self just in time for a winter of wellness.
* Strengthen your Immune System before entering the Flu/Cold Season,
* Reduce the accumulated heat of Summer, lessen inflammation,
* Rejuvenate the organs of elimination and the lungs, and
* Cultivate stability, creativity and vitality.
* Prepratory email (1 Week before retreat) with ideas to help you get ready for our first session together,
* Booklet containing inspirations to support your experiences as well as practical information about what to expect,
* Daily Mindful Morning Yoga practices including thoughtful Asana, Pranayama, and Meditation/Mantra designed to support the theme and detox the body gently,
* Rainbow Detox Juice Program (5 Fruit/Veggie Juices, 1 Nut Juice, + AppleGinger Shot & Chia Seeds) delivered directly to the Studio each morning, and
* Access to community of fellow participants to give and receive support, as well as email & phone access to teachers Emily and Aysa.
Pricing information coming soon!
Register at the B.Yoga front desk.
Do you have questions? Please email Emily (firstname.lastname@example.org).